First camera day with 20D(car pics)

DSLR noob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last week I traded in my Rebel XT for a 20D, I've been to busy to do anyhting other than just mess around until last night. Here are some pics from a mid-to-late car meet. Enjoy.

2ndgenS5.jpg

240SXglow.jpg

240SXlogo.jpg

G35.jpg

GT.jpg

300ZX.jpg

I love rotaries.
I love the pictures.

As i like cars also, here's a picture of my 99 ek hatch.

2ytxmd1.jpg

Nice, I can't see much but it's nice to see one of the GOOD non ricey Honda owners. I love my rotary. I'll post up more pics as I take them.

I see Gwinnett on that license plate, I too am from Gwinnett!

I'm not a huge Mustang fan, but I like angle on that picture

to the miata guy above, GET A SOLSTICE. The mustang pic is by far the best. The other pics everything looks out of focus and or washed out. are you using a tripod?

to the miata guy above, GET A SOLSTICE. The mustang pic is by far the best. The other pics everything looks out of focus and or washed out. are you using a tripod?

yeah but it's called low light AF without a big enough viewfinder to check focus, and being too excited around all the cars to zoom in on the LCD for focus confirmation. On a side note: As a MASSIVE Mazda fanboy I'd like to throw in that I'd take a Miata over a Solstice anyday. More trunk space, better in compairisons, been around longer, non American cheesy plastic feel, etc. etc.

Cars?

10-16-2007-28copy.jpg

550HP Ford engine.. Kid driving the thing is 14..

yeah but it's called low light AF without a big enough viewfinder to check focus, and being too excited around all the cars to zoom in on the LCD for focus confirmation. On a side note: As a MASSIVE Mazda fanboy I'd like to throw in that I'd take a Miata over a Solstice anyday. More trunk space, better in compairisons, been around longer, non American cheesy plastic feel, etc. etc.

haha. im not going to turn this into a .......urinating contest......... but Im an american guy just like youre a mazda guy. I've driven the mazdaspeed miata, the mx5, the Solstice 2.4 and the Sols GXP. The gxp rips and Id take it over the miata any day. miata = girls car = the loss. I know they have this huge legacy, but theyre being dethroned by Pontiac/Saturn and soon to be dodge?

Um wait. You TRADED a XT for a 20D?? How does that happen? What's the condition of both cameras??
as well as paid $350 difference, the point was I stepped up. I meant traded up by what I was saying. Like when someone leaves with the 1980s VW golf and comes home with a 2007 BMW 5 series they jokingly say "Look what I traded old golfy in for!"

As for the whole Solstice/Miata thing, you never said GXP for one, I was talking N/A to N/A, other than that you're saying apples to oranges. That requires money, that's like saying to a Vette guy, "GET A Z06!" umm....... with what money? The Miata also comes in hard top variants, who's driving the girl's car in that comparison? Also, performance isn't everything, you can't argue American plastics are crap, some people prefer the better fitting panels and leather. Not to mention the other aspects you ignored such as trunk space, options, etc. The Miata isn't supposed to be the end all track demon sports car, it's supposed to be a fun to drive, affordable sports car. If Mazda wanted to sell a hardtop turbo Mazdaspeed version of this generation, it could outsell Pontiac and Saturn 3 to 1.

One LAST thing, Maddermax, that's called threadjacking, it's the forum version of cockblocking, and I let a civic picture slide, as well as a link to a miata gallery, but where does it say in my thread title "Everyone post THEIR car pics here"?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back