Um wait. You TRADED a XT for a 20D?? How does that happen? What's the condition of both cameras??
as well as paid $350 difference, the point was I stepped up. I meant traded up by what I was saying. Like when someone leaves with the 1980s VW golf and comes home with a 2007 BMW 5 series they jokingly say "Look what I traded old golfy in for!"
As for the whole Solstice/Miata thing, you never said GXP for one, I was talking N/A to N/A, other than that you're saying apples to oranges. That requires money, that's like saying to a Vette guy, "GET A Z06!" umm....... with what money? The Miata also comes in hard top variants, who's driving the girl's car in that comparison? Also, performance isn't everything, you can't argue American plastics are crap, some people prefer the better fitting panels and leather. Not to mention the other aspects you ignored such as trunk space, options, etc. The Miata isn't supposed to be the end all track demon sports car, it's supposed to be a fun to drive, affordable sports car. If Mazda wanted to sell a hardtop turbo Mazdaspeed version of this generation, it could outsell Pontiac and Saturn 3 to 1.
One LAST thing, Maddermax, that's called threadjacking, it's the forum version of cockblocking, and I let a civic picture slide, as well as a link to a miata gallery, but where does it say in my thread title "Everyone post THEIR car pics here"?