G Garcia TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2007 #1 I got a Canon S3, and under macro mode took this picture. What do you think the problem is with the noise in the background?
I got a Canon S3, and under macro mode took this picture. What do you think the problem is with the noise in the background?
shorty6049 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 1,906 Reaction score 1 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2007 #2 i'm not really seeing much noise in the background... what was your ISO set at?
G Garcia TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I believe it was auto. Which is around 200 I believe.