First Crow Pic on here

forgottenskies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I decided to join this crow hunt thing, this is the best i could get at the beach
DSC01024.JPG

Nice one forgottenskies. Did they see you? That is when they bolt. I have found 5 of them at the school, and they can see me from a football field away. Next thing ...there gone.
Very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They saw me right after i took it, i took some closer ones but they were too fuzzy. They were just struttin' thier stuff on the beach.

they were entranced by a flying beach rat...only way i could imagine you got this. very rare i might add...3 in one shot! man you are the king of crow pics! ;)

*clears throat* Im a girl, that makes me Queen ;) jk. Thank you, i didnt think the shot was so spectatular but maybe i am underestimating how hard it is to get a crow shot?

ya know.............I think Im going about this all wrong. Im stalking them at graveyards, schoolyards, fields, and all I have to do is go to the beach.

these are just about as hard as the crows, they are so fast and quick to fly away at any sightings of you approaching them, once again three...odd.
DSC00903.JPG

Ya got me on that one. Do all the birds on the beaches there travel in threes? :shock: :scratch: :biglaugh:

great shots, girl!! and yes, chiller....everything is in threes at the beach...

the birds go along with the sky-sea-sand thing....
(dang, that sounds so good....shame i am full of ****!!!)

It's summer time, isn't everyone at the beach? :D

Actually, on the crow thing, I spotted one a couple of weeks ago with a curly beak eating chips (fries) from the fish and chip shop. Didn't have my camera on me though :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back