What's new

First Day of School

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's back to school time and I am getting anxious, I've got a 4th grader and my baby will be starting Kindergarten. This will be the only year my boys will go to the same school for the rest of thier lives. :(

Anyhow, my kiddos start school on Tuesday so I don't have my first day of school pic yet. I want you to post your first day of school shot, I'd like to see how creative everyone is.
 
It's back to school time and I am getting anxious, I've got a 4th grader and my baby will be starting Kindergarten. This will be the only year my boys will go to the same school for the rest of thier lives. :(

Anyhow, my kiddos start school on Tuesday so I don't have my first day of school pic yet. I want you to post your first day of school shot, I'd like to see how creative everyone is.
i don't think back then cameras existed :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom