What's new

First DIY lightbox pictures...

You don't necessarily need flashes, some daylight bulbs will do a good enough job...
Sorry if I suggested a light source that is not readily available or the fact that flash can be substituted for another light source that is handy and still have similar results. Apologies also for misunderstanding that 'good enough' was adequate, as opposed to wanting to improve.
 
sushi, I think you should look at it on a brighter monitor, because it looks like an incredibly sloppy masking job.

Btw. to the op, I think the image looks much better brightened.

I don't doubt it, my monitor sucks.

Yeah, the way you have it, I think it would print fine (my home monitor is set more to how prints show, and I'm not seeing the blue haze around the stuffed toy). It looks much better here on this monitor, however if you look at it on a bright monitor it shows up and just looks sloppy. Not your fault (you couldn't see it), I just wanted to let you know.
 
You don't necessarily need flashes, some daylight bulbs will do a good enough job...
Sorry if I suggested a light source that is not readily available or the fact that flash can be substituted for another light source that is handy and still have similar results. Apologies also for misunderstanding that 'good enough' was adequate, as opposed to wanting to improve.

I am actually thankful for both solutions. I will try both for sure.

Good enough can always be improved.

thanks

p!nK
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom