shefjr
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,595
- Reaction score
- 418
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
IMO the reason you are not getting a lot of positive feedback is simply because to me anyway they don't evoke any emotion from the photos. How do these photos make you feel? With a photo like what Gary put up, I feel a little connection. The dog looks sad or something. With your photos I feel disconnected like they are snap shots of dogs in a yard not much for catch lights in the eyes or anything to keep me interested. This is only my noob opinion though so take it with as much salt as you need.
number 4 does have something I kind of like. Next time I would use some fill flash and have someone hold a diffuser or take the photo in the shade.
Best of luck.
Best of luck.
