www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jenandjames025bw.jpg

jenandjames013.jpg

jenandjames037.jpg

jenandjames053.jpg

jenandjames004.jpg

any thoughts or idea's for me.. it was my first one so i know i could use some advice.
the bride is very big on black and white so every picture shows in both true color and b/w. :: that was fun ::

The black & white is a good idea, because otherwise, his red shirt stands out like a sore thumb.

yeah i was slightly disappointed when he showed up in what he had on, he's somewhat of a heel when it comes to photographs. so i tried to work with what i was given. :)

I tend to kind of hint to couples in advance what colors to wear and not to wear and try to get them to match because I like the matchy matchy look in engagement photos :lol:

ha yeah i tried that too. the mrs got it. mr. didnt. they were spatting about stuff when i got to them

here are all black and white of them.

jenandjames043bw.jpg

jenandjames013bw.jpg

jenandjames004bw.jpg

I would say that honestly they need a little work. #1 and #3 are pretty good because they have decent shallow depth of field. But in #2 and #5, the depth of field needs to be shallow. Otherwise, the backgrounds are distracting in the others. Especially in #5, the brick and concrete structure is working against the image, rather than helping it. Also in #5, she is standing too far away from him, so the pose looks sort of awkward, and with the use of flash, the lighting looks flat and does not flatter the subjects much. The most important thing about engagement photos is to use light and shadows to create atmosphere and romance. These just look too much like snapshots. Sorry if this seems harsh. I would say that #3 is the best of the bunch (in the first batch).

thank ya much all i ask for is honesty. i look to learn alot from some of you on here, so its always welcome.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back