What's new

First few shots with new camera

rub

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
932
Reaction score
214
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fisrt off, I must say, what a fabulous site! I am entirely new to photography, but I am dedicated to learning - and boy do I have a lot to learn! I have had my camera for a few days, and so far I have been just playing around. I thought I would post a couple pics from the first couple of days out. Thanks for looking.

1
CSC_0017.jpg


2
restroom.jpg


3
CSC_0124.jpg


4
CSC_0249.jpg


5
CSC_0256.jpg
 
#1's a little out of focus.
I like #2 & #5.
 
2 and 5 are nice. Enjoy the new camera!
 
for first shots, i'd say they are pretty good.
i like your way of capturing things, seems like you have an eye for photography. don't give up!
 
5. would be my pick - they are all very clear. I would suggest doing a post process gaussin blur on the background - your bokeh is very wirey and unpleasant - it almost ruins the photo for me, but I'm real picky. With a simple correction in photoshop, it's a big winner.
 
Thanks all for the feedback. I currently don't have photoshop, ut it is next on my list.

Cheers
Kristal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom