What's new

First Flower under controlled light...C&C

Unspoiled

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
5
Location
Gilbert, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

This is part of my 365. I wanted to get some tough love C&C on this one. I enjoyed doing this picture and can see myself doing more like this.

Please let me know what you think. Let it fly!

orchid.jpg
 
Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors against black. :thumbup:
 
lil overexposed for me.
 
thebeatles said:
Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors against black. :thumbup:

Thank you. I tried a few others and black looked the best to me.

DScience said:
lil overexposed for me.

I struggled with the exposure on this. If i went a little darker I didn't seem to get the detail/pop I was looking for. I might be able to bring out the detail a little more in post of the lower exposures. I will give it a try.

Thanks for the feedback.
 
The exposure works for me. The colors pop with the black background. Mind sharing how you set this up? Lighting and background material?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom