JAC526
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2011
- Messages
- 1,329
- Reaction score
- 237
- Location
- Cincinnati OH
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So I woke up this morning and we had our first real frost of the year.
I tried to position to sun to the side of the image to try and really accentuate the texture of the image. I guess I did OK.
This is what I came up with:

First_Frost_1-1 by JChick526, on Flickr

First_Frost_2-1 by JChick526, on Flickr
As always thanks for looking,
Joe
I tried to position to sun to the side of the image to try and really accentuate the texture of the image. I guess I did OK.
This is what I came up with:

First_Frost_1-1 by JChick526, on Flickr

First_Frost_2-1 by JChick526, on Flickr
As always thanks for looking,
Joe