First game with the 300 2.8...

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd be pretty ecstatic if my body could produce such good images at such a high iso. What body is this on?

edit: n/m just noticed your sig.

Sweet horsefeathers!!!! 10,000 ISO?!?!
That's incredible. Yeah, there's clearly some noise, but at least for me, I only noticed it AFTER you mentioned the ISO.

Those are some terrific images. I especially like the first one.
Guess Imma gonna have to start savin' more pennies...well, probably nickels and dimes too. And twenties. :D

Have you tried a little noise reduction?
they look fine on here, you cant see noise but on your flickr, larger, you can see the noise which is fine.
i would give them a go in noiseware professional and remove a little bit of that noise, just to see. just a little bit, in the shadows and highlight. i would not touch the mid tones.
i dont know with what you shoot but these images kept their sharpness, even at 10k iso. :lmao:

300mm 2.8 at 10,000 ISO on a D700 - WOW :thumbup:

I have to say, its quite the lens. I taught it everything it knows :sexywink: Thank you all!

Have you tried a little noise reduction?
they look fine on here, you cant see noise but on your flickr, larger, you can see the noise which is fine.
i would give them a go in noiseware professional and remove a little bit of that noise, just to see. just a little bit, in the shadows and highlight. i would not touch the mid tones.
i dont know with what you shoot but these images kept their sharpness, even at 10k iso. :lmao:

I used the luminance noise reduction in Lr just a touch; I think it was set to 15 or 20. I'm not a fan of the painted face look; I don't really mind image noise tbh.

Geez, 10,000 ISO, thats wild!

Anyhow, great shots. There isn't enough noise for me to really complain about but I'm viewing them from my Macbook. My favorites are 1# and 4#.

here's a recent shot I took at 300mm, 1/250, 5.6 at 500 iso:

10278309406_8b3e1459d7_c.jpg

and i used a flash... (this is super heavily cropped)

Sweet man. did you Rent or Purchase that thing?

here's a recent shot I took at 300mm, 1/250, 5.6 at 500 iso:

and i used a flash... (this is super heavily cropped)

Nice shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back