gummibear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what do you think? did i do ok?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3492/4559682212_caa23bfc9f_b.jpg

4559682212_caa23bfc9f.jpg

Thanks for viewing c&c welcome and appreciated:)

It's not bad. The purpose of HDR is to expose for the whole range of light in the photograph - thus showing detail in the shadows as well as the highlights. By this definition you came up a little short.. There are shadowy areas under the rear of the car, the tires.. where there is no detail left, it's too dark. Also there are spots in the sky where the highlights are still blown. Another 1 or 2 exposures on each end (1 or 2 darker, 1 or 2 brighter) would have helped with this.

I will say you did a good job on the processing because there's no halos but there is a little bit of noise and some ghosting in the trees.

Ok thank you for your input. I was going to reshoot it once the sun decided to come back out after all this rain, I will definately try it with more exposures . Probably a different area and time of day too. the main thing that bothers me besided the sky being blown are those stinking power lines. does the processing create the noise?
thankyou!

scruggelgreen I used three different exposures on corel's Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back