First impression

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for a first impression. I was going to post these in the critique section but was not sure if they were appropriate. Did not reach the vision I had set out to capture and ended up with these.

It was more of a last ditch effort to get in some photography before my weekend ended :?

apple_9272.jpg

exceptional9286.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

i really like the sharpness and framing! :thumbsup: excellent work Eric! being such an incredible Beatle fan, any chance you could make the skin of the apple green? :wink:

I like these a lot. The apple is great and the framing really accents the piece. The sharpness and limited color in the second makes it a standout as well. As always, thanks for sharing!

whats the second image? a golf club? I like they way it's cropped cloesely and the colours all complement one another.

that apple looks so delicious! lol i think i may go and eat one right now
the golf club is great too

Thank guys. Just trying my hand at making some posters and prints for people. That is my brother in law's club so I though that would make a nice print for the office wall. The apple, maybe a nice print for the kitchen.

Eric

Great photos, thay'd make brilliant blown-up shots. DOF in 2nd is really nice but I wish the full degrees amrking was included. Its a great crop though.

Most reactions

Back