H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 #1 Trying out a new lens. C&C is appreciated. Thanks Attachments $flower0001flower1.webp 21.2 KB · Views: 132
c_mac TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2006 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 #2 the DOF is crazy on that one! i like it. nice colors.
T TimboAA TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 #3 Try a higher F-stop. The only thing that bugs me is that shallow DOF.
H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, I wanted to experiment with the dof. I guess I got carried away
H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Here's a higher F stop Attachments $newflower0001newflower1.webp 31.3 KB · Views: 125
VoLcOmKiDd911 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2007 #6 much better in my opinion.
H Hill202 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2007 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Peachtree City, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks !
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2007 #8 I agree about the first one. It's distracting being blurry in the middle and clear on both sides. Second one is much better, but I like the colors in the first one better. Try shooting the first one again with the higher Fstop.
I agree about the first one. It's distracting being blurry in the middle and clear on both sides. Second one is much better, but I like the colors in the first one better. Try shooting the first one again with the higher Fstop.