What's new

First medium format shots

danielsmith4213

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Mudgeeraba, Queensland, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I just got my first roll of film back from my new hasselblad. I'm obviously having a bit of trouble with the focus and depth of field, does anyone have any experience with these cameras? Also, what is the best method of unsharpening the photos? Some general crit would be fantastic :)

1.
Top-12.jpg


2.
Top-11.jpg


3.
Top-10.jpg


4.
Top.jpg
 
Nice! I love the look and feel of this format.
Sorry no tips though :lol:
 
I'm obviously having a bit of trouble with the focus and depth of field
focus - get the split viewfinder. It'll really help.
dof - meter. Back then we metered anything that is possible while flash units were readjusted based on specific unit, distance from subject and obviously film used.

i hope you love the flavor of film :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom