First night photo....

You are correct, I did ask for comments, and I do realize that the picture I took was not great, but unlike your comments, the other ones people gave offered up some suggestions on how to correct things. Your's did not offer anything other than a reason not to ask for any more from this forum.

Actually, my comments are like my suggestions...that will help you to improve your photos.

When i said "theyre not that sharp," you say ""okay, i need to make sure its in focus next time"

When i said "theres a lot of noise," you think "okay, i better lower my iso next time (as you already knew)."

When I said "its undererxposed," you would think "okay, i have to slow down my shutter speed."

Maybe you shouldnt come back to this forum.

It did sound like you were coming down on him pretty hard. Sure you did say things like it was underexposed, noisy, and the photo lacked interest, but you didn't say it in a constructive way. Maybe you meant it constructively, but the way it was typed was kind of harsh and obviously came off that way since you can't express tone through typing.

Most reactions

Back