First pair of new dress shoes in a long while

Watchful

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been wearing my western boots (Ariat) for about 5 years for almost every day and any time I am working up on the mountain house. The only time I put on my running shoes is to go on bike rides as the boot toe doesn't work well with my clips.
Well I had to buy a new pair of dress shoes to attend a formal affair and I decided to finally buy the ones I have always wanted but didn't think I needed. Edward Green Inverness Wingtip Bals.
They are sooooo worth it, they are easily the second best shoes I have even owned (The Ariat boots are the best).
I was intimidated by the price, but figured it was the last time I would have a chance to "step up" to shoes of this caliber and I am glad I did it.
They'll go great with Bermuda shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and my cowboy hat. :) (j/k)
Great shoes though, I highly recommend them to anyone with at least one foot.

I haven't taken any pics of my shoes...is that even a thing people do?
Here's one from the net...
Shoes

That's hilarious:) shoe selfies. Selfies are the reason for thousands of accidents and several deaths each year now, it's how we thin the heard of stupidity.
I was so worried about my wife thinking it's too much and her comment was: I probably spent twice as much on shoes last year and you haven't bought yourself any for several years so you were do.
Of course she bought more than one pair!
I guess when I factor in what we also spent on kids shoes' it isn't a large percent of the shoe budget at all.
So why do I still feel guilty? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back