What's new

First Photo w/ New D50

El Gabito

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis, IN
I appreciate any criticism, as I am a noob and would like to learn. No post-processing besides resize and border.

handcuff.jpg
 
great shot, congrats on the camera you will love it more and more, more contrast is all i could say...
 
very cool pic! the DOF works just right. maybe if you could show a little more of the cuffs (that's what i'm assuming they are) just to help the viewer along a bit. but that's just me.

grats on the new cam! :thumbup: :cheers:
 
Congratulations on your new camera! I like this shot - good creativity here. I also just got a D50 - you're gonna love it man..... absolutely addicting.
 
RickyN29 said:
Very nice!

Btw, were you wearing a blue shirt when you took the photo?

No, but I just noticed what you see... That is from the surveillance monitors in my office. This was kind of just a snapshot at work that turned out suprisingly well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom