first photoshoot

sean7488

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So last week I posted on here about my first try at portrait professional and I did photos on myself. Well today I got to have my first try at shooting actual portraits of another person. I think overrall they came out good except for it being windy and her hair being all over the place. Let me know what you guys' think.

Rubaiat by sean7488, on Flickr

Rubaiat3_pp by sean7488, on Flickr

Rubaiat4_pp by sean7488, on Flickr

Rubaiat2_pp by sean7488, on Flickr

They look a little dull to me. Bland maybe. 4 is a really bad angle. Not flattering to her at all.

EDIT: The focus on these is good and with a lil pop I think they'll be great. :)

Pretty girl but she really needs to wash her hair next time before a shoot. Not trying to be mean but thats all I can look at.

Here's a quick edit I did. Just to show what I meant. I brightened it up some, lightened her eyes a tad and got rid of the under eye shadows.

editforsean7488.jpg

Here's a quick edit I did. Just to show what I meant. I brightened it up some, lightened her eyes a tad and got rid of the under eye shadows.

editforsean7488.jpg

ah alright I see what you meant by that, thanks for the help.

For the first three the framing is wrong, there is oodles of dead space above her head but hardly any of the girl in the frame, you just needed to point the camera down slightly.

For the first three the framing is wrong, there is oodles of dead space above her head but hardly any of the girl in the frame, you just needed to point the camera down slightly.

I think the framing would be fine if he just cropped down a bit. But I do agree. Too much dead space in the photo. Background seems like it merits a tighter shot.

it's boring, to be honest.

thanks all for the input, again this was my first photoshoot so I'll be sure to incorporate everything you guys' said into the next one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back