First Pic with my new DSLR

nikki2291

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so this is my first picture with the new DSLR that I got a few days ago. I know that its a little over exposed to the left of my kitty's nose, but I dont use photoshop so I had no way of fixing it.
Anyway C&C welcome!

IMG_0111cb.jpg

Looks nice. Next time you could try bracketing the shot +/- 2/3...that might give you a couple of choices. I really like the picture, though. Cute cat :)

Thank-you for the comments and yes she is a sweety. I have a purebred siamese to that I want to get some nice shots of, she has the most beautiful blue eyes. She is skittish around the camera though, because it is quiet loud when I have it on AF.

~Nikki~

I love that you can see the detail on the fur! The further eye isn't as focused though :(

Ok, so this is my first picture with the new DSLR that I got a few days ago. I know that its a little over exposed to the left of my kitty's nose, but I dont use photoshop so I had no way of fixing it.
Overexposed spots that are blown out can't be "fixed" as there is nothing there to fix...the details are gone.

It's a nice shot. You might want to try a higher f/stop (smaller aperture) next time so that both eyes stay in focus.

Sorry, I had to switch the font color...it's hard to read pink/magenta on grey.

I'll change my color to blue ;).
Next time I will try a higher f-stop. Thank you for the tip.

~Nikki~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back