What's new

First Picture Post, C&C please

budsk

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Indonesia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Me and my family just move to our new house, so.. meet my neighbors..

Sorry for the camera shake, I use 300 mm lens with no tripod

DSC_0206_1_med.jpg


DSC_0209_2_med.jpg
 
The second pic is a little flat. Maybe try upping the contrast a bit, and a little saturation to both. I am jealous of the fantastic "neighbors" you have. Much better than mine.

Cute pics, BTW.
 
I'll gladly trade you my neighbors for yours. ;) I agree with boosting the contrast a bit. Too bad about the camera shake, but to be honest, these are better than some I've taken with my 300mm and no tripod.
 
Thanks for the comments, and I agree about the contrast, that's why I'm considering to buy PP software.

They are much better neigbors than my previous one. I didn't take these photos, and it was not in front of my house, but they got to my garden several times. You want to trade that as well Dagwood56? :D

Elephant2v2.jpg


Elephant1v2.jpg
 
Indonesia, I'll put that on my profile.
 
:lol: :lmao: You can keep the second neighbor -- and I thought my neighbor's cows were a problem when they get loose and wander into my yard. :lol: I'm sure the cow prints through my garden are not nearly as bad as the elephant's prints would be.;)
 
Last edited:
That is amazing. Don't get too many wild elephants over here in the UK.
 
Great pics! I cannot imagine an elephant sitting in my front yard! How cool is that. If that elephant were to sit down in the above photo I think he might end up watching tv with the people in their livingroom! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom