First picture with tripod C&C please.

_Onlettinggo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picture from last night that I took with my new tripod.
4236285668_4ae203c70f_b.jpg

Great photo. Personally, I think the powerlines add to it. I also don't mind the signs, although photoshopping out the far right one might make for a better photo.

Maybe crop it to the telephone poles, use them to frame the image.

I really like the way the clouds lead you through the photo. Great shot.

Michael

Photoshop is not the answer, if you like the power lines then keep them, if not walk around to the side and take the shot without them in the picture.

Personally I HATE power lines, telephone poles and street signs but I have a good pair of boots and don't mind walking a little bit to get them out of my shots.

On topic; Great photo minus the distracting clutter. Is it possible to shoot it again from another angle?

That's kinda cool. The steam (?) is really weird looking - like it's still moving.

I think it would be better with some kind of activity - workers milling around or something.

Photoshop is not the answer, if you like the power lines then keep them, if not walk around to the side and take the shot without them in the picture.

It doesn't look like that would have been an option for this picture...

I wish I could go past the signs to get the picture but sadly thats why the signs are there... Here is another picture I took but from closer so that there is one less sign. I lowered the quality just so it would be faster for me to post, and to just show you the composition.

23498722.jpg

let me show you a little photoshop magic ;)
ill be back.

Any better ?

psmup.jpg

lmao ...i missed 2 signs ...i didnt even notice AHAHAAHA:lmao:

Last edited:
i think i like it with them in ... it gives off a more industrial feel with all the steam

Most reactions

New Topics

Back