What's new

First picture with tripod C&C please.

I like the signs. It says that this is a picture of a place you aren't supposed to be. There are bad things happening htere and that cloud is ominous and furthers the belief that it is a bad place.
 
I like the signs. It says that this is a picture of a place you aren't supposed to be. There are bad things happening htere and that cloud is ominous and furthers the belief that it is a bad place.

That's the way I see it too - the signs add to it.

For me, the power lines cut the subject in half. I certainly wouldn't PS them out though, but that's just my purist tastes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom