First Pictures from my NEW D80!!! C&C welcome

abuccanero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got my camera and brought it to my friends highschool baseball game. 2 kids were throwing a ball around behind me and then droped their gloves and ball. I thought it look neat so I snaped this pic.

It was on auto(f5.6 1/1250sec.) If there is anything else to put to help with C&C please ask. Thanks.

DSC_0091P.jpg

I just got my camera and brought it to my friends highschool baseball game. 2 kids were throwing a ball around behind me and then droped their gloves and ball. I thought it look neat so I snaped this pic.

It was on auto(f5.6 1/1250sec.) If there is anything else to put to help with C&C please ask. Thanks.
First thing to do is to take it out of AUTO.

Camera: Nikon D80
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/1250
ISO: 500
Focal Length: 200mm

Because the camera decided to use ISO 500 your picture has some noise in it.

The color saturation looks a little high.

A little too much foreground which isn't very interesting and doesn't add much to the shot.

This picture might have been a little more interesting if it had a person in it.

Digital Photography Tips For Beginners

Digital Photography Composition Tips

Taking Better Pictures: Composition

Photo Composition - Your Photo As A Story

Good Photo Composition Is Essential

Learn Photo Composition

How To Make A Killer Photo Using 8 Simple Composition Rules

The Golden Section In Photo Composition

How To Improve Your Photography - 5 Easy Tricks

checking out your avvy i see you ball. Do you play psp? Gonna be at cup this year? Not bad pic but try and just set it on A mode and play around that already opens up wide possibilities!

checking out your avvy i see you ball. Do you play psp? Gonna be at cup this year? Not bad pic but try and just set it on A mode and play around that already opens up wide possibilities!

yea I ball! i quite my team about a year an a half ago but im starting to get into it again. i have a few pics from this weekend that I took but im not too pleased with them. Im haveing a hard time getting good paintball shots. :(

Ya i like to try but i'm so afraid of getting my camera bonus balled by someone just wanting to shoot me if they get mad. But you definately have to get a fast shutter speed when taking those pictures because when you can freeze the ball(s) in mid air it's pretty sick!

Most reactions

Back