First post me here (HDR)

I don't have any HDR experience so I want CC on that. Welcome to the Forum glad you posted.

I'm not sure if you're looking for C&C or not, but the horizon is way crooked, and did you add the runners in PP? I don't think its possible to get moving subjects in HDR.

this should be posted in the hdr forum where you can get informed responses.

I'd also like to know the method you used to achieve the "HDR" (notice the quotes) with moving subjects.

I'm not sure if you're looking for C&C or not, but the horizon is way crooked, and did you add the runners in PP? I don't think its possible to get moving subjects in HDR.

that's what you get for thinking...

you can take one properly exposed photo and then created 2 other exposures in post. RAW works best for this, but you get the idea.

lol yeah English is pretty much a required language on this forum if you want to understand anything. Or just have an online translator running to translate.

جل اللغة الانجليزية جميلة كثير يتطلّب لغز على هذا ساحة إن أنت تريد أن يفهم أيّ شيء. تلقّيت أو فقط متوفّر على شبكة الإنترنات مترجمة دوران أن يترجم. :thumbup:

Hope the translator worked out correctly. :p

lol yeah English is pretty much a required language on this forum if you want to understand anything. Or just have an online translator running to translate.

جل اللغة الانجليزية جميلة كثير يتطلّب لغز على هذا ساحة إن أنت تريد أن يفهم أيّ شيء. تلقّيت أو فقط متوفّر على شبكة الإنترنات مترجمة دوران أن يترجم. :thumbup:

Hope the translator worked out correctly. :p

i bet it didnt and now you just cussed the guy out :confused:

haha hope not!

The photo is certainly tone mapped, but it's not likely an HDR, which is made from multiple exposures. That would explain the runners.

Software like Topaz Adjust can make a single, tone mapped image look like an HDR.

The scene did not require multiple exposures because it doesn't have that much dynamic range.

By the way, HDR's can be made of moving objects, but it's not easy.

Straightened and exposure corrected:
Straight.jpg

Last edited:
The photo is certainly tone mapped, but it's not likely an HDR, which is made from multiple exposures. That would explain the runners.

Software like Topaz Adjust can make a single, tone mapped image look like an HDR.

The scene did not require multiple exposures because it doesn't have that much dynamic range.

By the way, HDR's can be made of moving objects, but it's not easy.

HDR just stands for high dynamic range. There is nothing in there about multiple exposures. It's just a different way of representing a scene that is more easily displayed on a computer monitor or in print. Multiple exposures contribute to an HDR picture having less noise and more detail, but it's not completely necessary.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back