First post, Two shots

Danimal_Inc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I drove by an abandoned concrete production building earlier yeaterday and decided to go back at nightfall and snap a few shots...here are two good ones:

c&c's please

the first one the city lights and the power line are a bit distracting for me but the second one wow. thats good. is it PS'ed? I really like the colors though.

thank you for the welcome and the comments!

both shots are PS'd a tad for levels and whatnot.

i have the same problem with the first shot i actually PS'd one powerline out but the big one is too difficult, i tried but it never looked right, i wish the only "city" light was the one at the top of the hill right next to the building, its a huge cross for the hospital in the town

thanks again

Nice, I like the 2nd shot the most. Just a shame they have that power or phone line coming in from the right, other than that real nice color and tone.

the second one is good, it reminds me a little of troy paivas work, lostamerica.com

Hiya Danimal and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
You are introducing yourself with two very nice photos of which I particularly like the second. The stars in the sky and its overall colour really make it ... to an extent that I did not even NOTICE that powerline coming in from the right!

Most reactions

Back