What's new

First Post

skylark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Location
Cannock UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
10859


Taken with Lubitel 166B, cropped to remove flare at top of image.

Comments very welcome.
 
Sorry just getting the hang of the system. Picture should now be present
10861.jpg
:confused: :confused:
 
Welcome to TPF! Make sure you run over to the Welcome section and say Hi.

I like this shot. I've tried cemetery shots and they are harder then I thought they would be. You really have to take your time and think about framing. I like the red rose against the white of the headstone.

And of course your camera is just cool!!
 
It's a very deep "contrasting" photo to me... the red color against the white tombstone, the concept of life and death together. I'm probably reading too much into the photo but I really like it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom