First post

Vladimir Estragon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm very new at this, but I'd appreciate hearing what you all have to say about these.

porch.jpg

red%20barn.jpg

stump.jpg

window2.jpg

i think they're pretty good shots :) ... i'd have to say number 2 is my favorite, i love the "roughness" in it :D

I'll agree with Dew, looks like you have a good eye. Personally, I like the last one best.

Nicely done! :wink:

Jim

Very nice. I personally like the first one. The different contrast between the old and new, both within the newer buildings in the background and the new red paint on the patio roof. All are very nice though.

Very Good!
Like 2 & 3 the best, #4 I find somewhat confusing to the eye, it looks as though the wall to the left is closer to the camera, possibly it is and my eyes are flaky!
Good work on all of them and welcome to the forum!

Very nice work, I love old dilapidated buildings. The window shot is my favorite; I like the composition.

Funny you should say that, Twist. I was driving around yesterday and found what has to be the rosetta stone of dilapidated buildings. It had so many different textures and interesting venues, I could have shot it all day, but I didn't have time. I'd like to go back, but I'm not sure if I could find it again.

DSCN0542.jpg

DSCN0544.jpg

DSCN0541.jpg

DSCN0548.jpg

DSCN0557.jpg

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0560.jpg

DSCN0551.jpg

Wow!...what a find!
Complete with antique car!
The place is obviously still occupied so could it be a movie prop?
Great shots and an intriguing setting, well done!

I could shoot there for a month!! that distorted window was incredible...I'd like to shoot from inside of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back