44D080AA-99BD-450F-9B0F-B0285B4B4AF8.jpeg
3C25BD08-3D6E-4DA3-81EC-D5BDE3F75B94.jpeg
D5DFC6D9-D0DC-4883-9FB0-38A62C146BF7.jpeg

where has this camera been all my life

Attachments

• ABD2F289-50AC-4434-A1ED-108AEC175163.jpeg
    ABD2F289-50AC-4434-A1ED-108AEC175163.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 40
Kind of a mix mash no? Some are "people" photos others belong in "general". I think they all could use adjustments to exposure settings. Girl is pretty.

Kind of a mix mash no? Some are "people" photos others belong in "general". I think they all could use adjustments to exposure settings. Girl is pretty.
i mean i just take pictures of things i think look cool so all my rolls end up kind of random lol. if this is in the wrong forum i can move it, thanks for the feedback tho

i mean i just take pictures of things i think look cool so all my rolls end up kind of random lol. if this is in the wrong forum i can move it, thanks for the feedback tho

I can move this to the General Gallery, which is a good catch-all for a mixed set of images like this.

One thing you can do is to narrow the images down a bit further and post different groupings of photos in different forums. Also, since these various photo gallery sub-forums are open to comments and critique (C&C), then you might think about posting fewer pictures in a single thread to give people more of a chance to offer cohesive feedback.

congrats on the new camera. i've always shot digital and pretty much just shot what i wanted to. does a roll of film need a theme or something?

i like the miss utility sign photo. and i wouldn't mind exploring the abandoned buildings in the last image.

I think you picked a good place to take pictures but if I may suggest, try taking some more pictures of the same place within an hour or two after sunrise or the same before sunset when the light isn't as bright and harsh. I know we can't always shoot when it's optimal but whenever you can, give it a try then and see the difference it makes. Your pictures will be more relaxed and colorful.

P.S.
Don't scratch my Lincoln. ;)

congrats on the new camera. i've always shot digital and pretty much just shot what i wanted to. does a roll of film need a theme or something?

i like the miss utility sign photo. and i wouldn't mind exploring the abandoned buildings in the last image.
in my opinion no, i’m sure a lot of people disgree with me tho, but i just take pictures of whatever i think looks good. and yeah the buildings were super cool, found them just outside richmond va

I think you picked a good place to take pictures but if I may suggest, try taking some more pictures of the same place within an hour or two after sunrise or the same before sunset when the light isn't as bright and harsh. I know we can't always shoot when it's optimal but whenever you can, give it a try then and see the difference it makes. Your pictures will be more relaxed and colorful.

P.S.
Don't scratch my Lincoln. ;)
i thought i’d be safe shooting 400 lol live and learn i guess. i’ll definitely revisit those spots in the future tho there was a lot of stuff i didn’t even get to shoot bc i only had 2 rolls with me

I can move this to the General Gallery, which is a good catch-all for a mixed set of images like this.

One thing you can do is to narrow the images down a bit further and post different groupings of photos in different forums. Also, since these various photo gallery sub-forums are open to comments and critique (C&C), then you might think about posting fewer pictures in a single thread to give people more of a chance to offer cohesive feedback.
yes if you wouldn’t mind moving it that’s be great! i also didn’t realize this was a comment/critique section or else i definitely would’ve narrowed it down to just a couple lol

All look good to me. I no longer shoot film but I'd be happy with these.

Most reactions

Back