What's new

First Self Potraits

meynard2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
89
Reaction score
52
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I'm trying to learn more portrait/studio work. This isn't something I'd ever done but was gifted a set of backdrops and stands and though might as well make some use of it. Let me know any CC. Thanks. Taken with a Sony A7ii and a 24-70mm f4 at varies focal lengths. TOK01802.webp TOK01803.webp
 
I'm no portrait photographer so am not skilled to give advice on that subject but for what it's worth they look fine to me, if a little glum;)
 
Your set looks good, a little dark for me but I don't do portraits yet. =]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom