First Senior portrait session

SwEetAbbOttMeOHmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My husbands cousin allowed me to do her senior portraits for her this year, I was very excited and very scared for this was the first senior portrait session I have done, So what do you think?

2007-24-11Original40-1.jpg

DSC_5834-1.jpg

DSC_5836-1.jpg

DSC_5860-1.jpg

DSC_5863-1.jpg

#1 - Very nice shot. Her face could use a touch more lighting though.

#2 - Well composed overall. To me, it looks like the subject of the shot is her arms. Use some more PP work to bring the highlight levels down some.

#3 - This is my favorite of them all. Nice work!

#4 - Cropped a little to tight for my tastes and watch the levels on her face.

#5 - Very nicely done also. This shot could be the best of the bunch if you brought her face a little back in line lightwise with the rest of the shot.

Overall, these are nicely done shots. The poses are interesting and the backgrounds add to the shots without discracting you from the model. The colors are exceptional, but the focus seems to be a little soft in some of them. Keep up the good work!

I think they are all pretty good, the only thing I see that bothers me is how her face is leaning on her arm. Her skin around here eye is being streched out and up. But I do think they all look good.

they all could use a little fill on her face. 3,4,5 are underexposed, nothing a little bit of ps couldn't fix.

I agree with noescape...more relaxed, natural poses would have been better.

Most reactions

Back