First Senior Portraits.

pretty nice, i like the style you have on these. Only thing Id say is make the edits more uniform within a series. If the batch has too many styles, clients tend to not like that so much.

its not your traditional sr portrait tho, which is cool

thanks! sweet, i'll def keep that in mind. i did kinda of go crazy with the different styles haha.

I really like these and the style, but not so much in 3. I think the others look better with that washed out feel.

I recently got some senior photos taken and I'm waiting to see them, and personally I would be very happy with photos like these.

I love shooting people.

Sounds like a serious problem to me.

Does anyone else notice that there's like a gray film over the first and third ones? Sorry but it's just bothering me. Your brightness to contrast is messed up. other than that nice style, nice poses, nice captures.

pretty nice, i like the style you have on these. Only thing Id say is make the edits more uniform within a series. If the batch has too many styles, clients tend to not like that so much.

its not your traditional sr portrait tho, which is cool

This is a good advise. If the person is wearing the same outfit, pretty much same background and same lightning, i would keep the same post processing to make a series out of it.

I like the first and second one. #3 and #4 the face is centered in the image give a lot of dead space above the subject. Try changing your position such as getting lower if you want all those trees in the background. Also as dcmoody said your brightness/contrast is off giving that haze to the pictures. I often use the black level is LR to fix this

I'm not sure if the school is printing the photos in black and white, or color.

But you should definitely watch yourself with the desaturated/low contrast photos when being printed in B&W. It could very easily ruin your clients photo in their yearbook. I've found that when you're unsure what printing process is being used for a client, that keeping the exposure and the highlights under wraps is the best way to do things, rather than make it washed out.

I'm liking the last one! Nice hint of a smile there.

Lighting seems nice on all of these. I like your style

Most reactions

New Topics

Back