First shoot in a studio!!! CnC please

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken with a softbox from the front, two umbrellas at the sides and bounced off the back white wall, and a ringflash from the front. Let me know what you guys think.

studio1.jpg

She's a knockout! (I just had to post that.)

I'm not sure about that fur rug she's crouching on...looks like a bath mat. For a first effort, this looks pretty decent I guess, lighting-wise and color and tone wise. There's not a lot of "substance" to the shot, but the girl is pretty though.

She's a knockout! (I just had to post that.)

I'm not sure about that fur rug she's crouching on...looks like a bath mat. For a first effort, this looks pretty decent I guess, lighting-wise and color and tone wise. There's not a lot of "substance" to the shot, but the girl is pretty though.

I wonder if she'd be interested in a D.O.M? :drool:

Regarding the photo...
The model is light-skinned and there doesn't seem to be enough contrast between her and the background. Ditto regarding the rug. Other than that, it seems to be a really good shot.

The ring light just makes this one really flat. May using it as a beauty dish would have created a bit more depth.

what's a hot spot? where it's too bright?

how is the lighting supposed to be... is it supposed to be all even?

doesn't look like she's wearing the gloves right either... her hands should be further up in them cuz it looks like they limp right from the cuff...

not that the gloves are the first two things you look at though...

doesn't look like she's wearing the gloves right either... her hands should be further up in them cuz it looks like they limp right from the cuff...

Gloves, what gloves?

Gloves, what gloves?

LOL good comment

Most reactions

New Topics

Back