First shoot with new flash! C&C please

Jethro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone :)

So, I finally got a FLASH! It's Speedlite 580EX II and I am soooo excited about it! It was a pre-Christmas Christmas present from my parents, I got it yesterday and was so happy about it that I made my friend pose for me today :D It's all new for me since it was my very first experience with flash but I'm loving it ^^ So enough talk, here's the result:

(Canon 7D, Canon 50mm/f 1.8, Speedlite 580 EX II <3)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know this one isn't probably that great but I just love her expression :)

Very nice. The 1st and last 2 are my favorite. Don't really like the leaf on her head but that's just me - still a great picture and a beautiful model! Love, love, love the processing!

I like #1 also. Not sure I like the branches. Was this a natural frame attempt?

The leaf in hair does not work for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

For your first shots with a flash, they're excellent. Now, get that flash off the camera and open up your horizions evne further.

She's beautiful, why does she never look at the camera? The 1st is my favorite but with the right clothes and hair in place the last would definitely be my favorite. Thanks for sharing...

Thank you everyone :) I'm really happy that you like them <3

iresq: Well, yes, it was an attempt for a natural frame, though there were more branches so I just photoshoped them out :) The leaf on her head was supposed to look like kind of those little aristocratic fancy hats that ladies wear on some important occasions (like princes wedding :))

shootermcgavin: Thank you :) She never looks at the camera because I've let her pick the pictures she didn't want me to show off publically and she picked EVERY picture with her looking at the camera :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back