First shot with a DSLR

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the day of the shoot...

Yes kids, a DSLR will make your photography look this good (along with lights and some knowledge....).

The lighting looks great on her legs, but I think it's leaving her arm a bit too dark. And her face is practically the darkest part of her...which just doesn't work for me.

Wow.

Remind me to never comment on your photos.

+1.
"Yes kids, a DSLR will make your photography look this good (along with lights and some knowledge....)." also helps to produce an air of arrogance which isn't really attractive in anyone, regardless of skill.

Anyway, the face could be brighter, as said. You could have also got closer to the model and still got all of her body in the frame. I also think that it's not the most flattering of profiles for the model, but its a good shot nonetheless.

Shadow.. what shadow????

You're so full of yourself, you forgot you may not know what you're talking about.

I can do better with film.

And if you think so little of Shepherdstown, why don't try and play with the big boys in DC or NY? You could actually learn something.

You're so full of yourself, you forgot you may not know what you're talking about.

I can do better with film.

And if you think so little of Shepherdstown, why don't try and play with the big boys in DC or NY? You could actually learn something.

Hey hey, I started the DC/Baltimore/NoVa Strobist group. 470 members strong! :er:

this is fun!

Most reactions

Back