first shots on new camera

hvyliftr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey all, these are a couple shots from my first attempts at photography.... criticism would be appreciated

265932363.jpg

265926698.jpg

265927248.jpg

265928969.jpg

so what does everyone think?

I like #2. i actually like it quite a bit especially due to the shade variations on the bridge. As for the others: I'm not ecstatic about any of them. The first seems to be missing a subject. All I see are some rocks and trees. It is really hard to make out what it is because the focus is off. The third shot is my second favorite. Although the subject isn't particularly interesting, the composition of the shot seems to work decently although it seems to be slightly underexposed. The last, I don't know why, just doesn't interest me. Maybe someone can give something constructive about it.

Overall, it is a decent selection especially considering you are shooting from film(?).

Overall, it is a decent selection especially considering you are shooting from film(?).

nope, i was using a sony cybershot. im sure ill develop a bit more technique after a while. these pictures were from my second time ever actually trying to take good pictures of anything. thanks for your input

Composition in 3 in great...

I also really like #2. The rest don't interest me quite as much... maybe using a different angle or DOF will make it more clear of what your focusing on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back