What's new

First Signs of Spring

Miladymimi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
275
Reaction score
20
Location
Middle GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here in the south the first flowers of spring are opening a bit early this year. I took all of these in my garden yesterday.

springflowers024.jpg


springflowers022.jpg


springflowers002.jpg


spring2011033a.jpg
 
They are all pretty much out of focus except the last one, which is also your best one. It seems to be properly exposed and focused. The background i think works well with this flower. Great capture
 
Thank you Davor. I was having problems with the wind and the auto focus on my camera. The last picture I manually focused. I've gotten a new 50mm 1.8 lens and was playing around with it. I've always used zoom lenses, so this takes a little getting used to. Thank you again, your opinion is most appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom