What's new

First Snow!!!

I love how you captured the leaves with just the first few flakes on them, that's awesome.
 
Thanks Davey and CrazyAva!
I've got some nice "2nd snow" pics i shot this morning and by tomorrow morning i think I'll post'em.
thanks again to y'all, it really feels good to hear your nice comments!:hugs:
 
Daniel said:
You actually get snowflakes!! That's really weird! I've never seen one of those except in books. Here o the few occasions we get snow it's clumped together in large things about 1 inch in diameter not individual flakes.
:thumbup:
 
these are all great pics but the last one is my favourite, such a cute little creature. I REALLY wish we had snow and cute little creatures like this in our country, but thats never going to happen! Great work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom