What's new

First Snow!!!

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
1.
Firstsnow2.jpg


2.
Firstsnow.jpg


3. haha, could'n help myself! Here's one for the laugh (or pity, as you please)
Squicky.jpg
 
You actually get snowflakes!! That's really weird! I've never seen one of those except in books. Here o the few occasions we get snow it's clumped together in large things about 1 inch in diameter not individual flakes.
 
Cool shots Alexandra ! I like the little snow flakes in 1 and 2, I don't get to see much snow here. LOL on the squirrel :thumbup:
 
Nice pictures. How do you get so close to squirrles? Whenever I try to get near them they run away! :(

He was frozen!


Very nice Alex, I love the first two, and the squirrel is a real nice capture. Just wish you had not used the very ugly word, SNOW!
 
I like the first two, as well - you got some very nice detail of the snow against those changing leaves. :thumbup: Nice!
 
wow...real snowflakes!! thats awesome...we dont get much snow here, hardly any really, heck, it doesnt even rain here!
 
Thanks a lot for your comments, you all! :hugs:
:( Actually by now, the snow has already melted down...
For the squirrel, well yes, Montreal squirrels are unusual, I guess. You just do the ts-ts-ts thing and you see a whole bunch of'em hungry beasts circling you.
 
i agree with daniel, seeing those individual flakes is awesome!

haha, that squirrel seems almost human...i can just see him quietly skittering over to you and asking for "an acorn or two, if it's not too much trouble".

either that or he is giving you an evil glare.
 
Wow...cool shots...no pun intended. Love the detail in the snowflakes. Nice!!
 
Love them all, the second great. The third one is too funny, very well done!
 
thank you all!
Right now, it's snowing again so i hope i can have some snowy shots tomorrow morning... Brrrr!
 
Literally, the first snow and out you were with the camera. Good detail and dof. Nice 1 & 2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom