What's new

First steps...an HDR

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2007
Messages
532
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a shot of my wife and son in Jenny Lake, Grand Teton National Park. Let me know what you think.
IMG_9296HDRglowwebcopy.jpg
 
Wow, that is way cool! I like what you did to the photo. Looks like it wants to become animated... hehe

I have been seeing a lot of people doing HDR and I might have to look into it and try it out.... :)

Very nice work!
 
Very cool. Those must have been super fast multiple exposures. It is very sharp. Nice job!
 
Very cool. Those must have been super fast multiple exposures. It is very sharp. Nice job!
Thanks for the compliments. Actually, I cheated a little bit. It was made from one RAW shot that I processed in 3 exposures, 3 steps apart.:)
 
I like it- good job!!

What post processing did you do??
 
I like it- good job!!

What post processing did you do??
Thanks. I used Photomax Pro to create the HDR, then used curves and a little diffuse glow in PS.
 
the diffuse glow really set off this shot, turned out really good, i bet your wife likes it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom