What's new

First still life try....c&C, please.....

Love it, would be great to see them both un-holstered, cant beat a good 1911!!!
 
#1 needs more light on the right, #2 needs more light at the bottom, and I'm not a fan of your choice of cloth, as it's not a real flag.

Meanwhile; the left sides are well lighted and the overall composition is not bad.
 
#1 needs more light on the right, #2 needs more light at the bottom, and I'm not a fan of your choice of cloth, as it's not a real flag.

Meanwhile; the left sides are well lighted and the overall composition is not bad.

Thank you very much.....after reading your reply, and looking at the shots again, I totally agree about the lighting.....
 
I really like the material, give what you want with out the over the top'ness of a full on flag.
 
Removed.....
 
Last edited:
:blushing:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the pictures are fine, but I wouldn't call them "still life." Seems more like product photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom