What's new

First test shots with "The Tall Tripod"

Woah. That is VERY cool! Have you ever posted your pano work here? I havn't seen it. I love the idea of this!

Mark
 
That looks awesome! Do you get a "live veiew" through the laptop? Can you also control the camera settings, and move the camera (tilt and pitch)?
 
That looks awesome! Do you get a "live veiew" through the laptop? Can you also control the camera settings, and move the camera (tilt and pitch)?

I can do LiveView if I run the D7000 up, but I kept my D60 (sans LiveView) just for this purpose. I can set everything on the camera that has a button..... ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance, RAW/JPEG etc. The only things I can't control is the zoom of the lens and the shooting mode. I can rotate the camera 360°, and tilt up/down about 30°. I can see the resulting image on the laptop.
 
Great explanation. I could see me also saving my older camera for this too, BUT; I see the D7000 going "up" pretty soon. :headbang:
 
It's a nice setup you have going there! I imagine you'll get some really good pano's!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom