To be honest, I can't fathom how these light paintings would be considered serious photographs, at least to the point that you would want to introduce yourself, and your photographic abilities to us with them.
It looks like you had a lot of fun and that's what matters most.
Now you can take a step back and look at the exposures you put up and ask yourself "what could I do to improve on these?"
#1 and #4 could be starting place to bring your ideas further.
Let's say in #1 you implemented levitation photography along with more precise exposure of your painted light and background you could have something real fun to look at.
In #4 you could have placed your pacman ghosts in a more random assortment. Maybe find a higher viewpoint looking down so you could light paint a maze like the game.
To be honest, I can't fathom how these light paintings would be considered serious photographs, at least to the point that you would want to introduce yourself, and your photographic abilities to us with them.