First time painting with ligh

rcho100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, heres my first post on the forum, the past couple nights my friends and I have been hanging out and we decided to try some light painting.

Here are a couple: C+C is always nice thanks $IMG_6728.jpg$IMG_6731.jpg$IMG_6734.jpg$IMG_6739.jpg

Welcome to The Photo Forums.

To be honest, I can't fathom how these light paintings would be considered serious photographs, at least to the point that you would want to introduce yourself, and your photographic abilities to us with them.

It looks like you had a lot of fun and that's what matters most.

Now you can take a step back and look at the exposures you put up and ask yourself "what could I do to improve on these?"

#1 and #4 could be starting place to bring your ideas further.

Let's say in #1 you implemented levitation photography along with more precise exposure of your painted light and background you could have something real fun to look at.

In #4 you could have placed your pacman ghosts in a more random assortment. Maybe find a higher viewpoint looking down so you could light paint a maze like the game.

Welcome to The Photo Forums.

To be honest, I can't fathom how these light paintings would be considered serious photographs, at least to the point that you would want to introduce yourself, and your photographic abilities to us with them.

It seems as though the OP is an hobbyist based on how they introduced themselves. Frankly I've seen much, much worse in a first post.

Most reactions

Back