First time posting properly.

Bartley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm a professional fashion photographer who's new to the site and I thought I'd share a photo from a recent shoot with you all.

Nice to meet y'all.

Bartley

rnRyyXH.png

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
Glad to see you back, Bartley. I looked through your site and blog last week; you have some lovely models and lots of good pictures.

OP
Bartley

Bartley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Glad to see you back, Bartley. I looked through your site and blog last week; you have some lovely models and lots of good pictures.

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your appreciation!

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really impeccable work. The lighting, processing and model are all great. The hair, makeup and jewelry really take this up a level too.

I have one tiny critique; there seems to be a bed post behind her head that intersects with her hair, and I think the shot could be a bit better if you removed it.

OP
Bartley

Bartley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Really impeccable work. The lighting, processing and model are all great. The hair, makeup and jewelry really take this up a level too.

I have one tiny critique; there seems to be a bed post behind her head that intersects with her hair, and I think the shot could be a bit better if you removed it.

Thank you dude. That's a fair critique and something I missed to be honest. Cheers for the feedback :)

Also, I just checked out your site, some really nice work!

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
beautiful render

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Great work, I agree with Dan comments, but other than that love it. Edgy, sexy, fashion with a hint of boudoir, thats winner for me :)

OP
Bartley

Bartley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great work, I agree with Dan comments, but other than that love it. Edgy, sexy, fashion with a hint of boudoir, thats winner for me :)

Cheers! Never use the dreaded "B" word around me though, I really hate it! Haha.

Black_Square

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Bartley,

Great image and lovely tones. As Dan highlighted, the bed post poking out the model's head is a tad distracting. Still, a beautiful image.

Cheers,

Most reactions

New Topics