First time posting properly.

Bartley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm a professional fashion photographer who's new to the site and I thought I'd share a photo from a recent shoot with you all.

Nice to meet y'all.

Bartley

rnRyyXH.png

Glad to see you back, Bartley. I looked through your site and blog last week; you have some lovely models and lots of good pictures.

Glad to see you back, Bartley. I looked through your site and blog last week; you have some lovely models and lots of good pictures.

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your appreciation!

Really impeccable work. The lighting, processing and model are all great. The hair, makeup and jewelry really take this up a level too.

I have one tiny critique; there seems to be a bed post behind her head that intersects with her hair, and I think the shot could be a bit better if you removed it.

Really impeccable work. The lighting, processing and model are all great. The hair, makeup and jewelry really take this up a level too.

I have one tiny critique; there seems to be a bed post behind her head that intersects with her hair, and I think the shot could be a bit better if you removed it.

Thank you dude. That's a fair critique and something I missed to be honest. Cheers for the feedback :)

Also, I just checked out your site, some really nice work!

beautiful render

Great work, I agree with Dan comments, but other than that love it. Edgy, sexy, fashion with a hint of boudoir, thats winner for me :)

Great work, I agree with Dan comments, but other than that love it. Edgy, sexy, fashion with a hint of boudoir, thats winner for me :)

Cheers! Never use the dreaded "B" word around me though, I really hate it! Haha.

Hi Bartley,

Great image and lovely tones. As Dan highlighted, the bed post poking out the model's head is a tad distracting. Still, a beautiful image.

Cheers,

Most reactions

Back