What's new

First time product shooting with DIY box C&C

cfusionpm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
851
Reaction score
6
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found a DIY tutorial for a cheap product shoot box. I've never really done any staged or studio type shots before, so I threw it together yesterday and took some test shots. Whole setup cost about 30$.

1.
img2367s.jpg


2.
img2369h.jpg


3.
img2372.jpg


4.
img2380c.jpg


5.
img2382.jpg


Setup.
dsc05599k.jpg


I was getting mixed results with and without the flash. I don't have an off-camera flash piece, so I was limited in camera placement when using it.
 
Last edited:
WOW ... Those photos are amazing and when I seen the last photo my mouth dropped ... :thumbup:
 
Perfect catchlights in the first picture.
 
White balance is off in 2 and 3... I like pic one the best..
 
White balance is off in 2 and 3... I like pic one the best..

Yeah, it did seem a bit off checking it on another computer. On my main tower, it looked fine... It looks like I have some calibrating to do...
 
crisp shots!! pretty sweet DIY :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom