Pretty good. The 70-300 VR lens is sweet for the price. I used to have one myself. I used it alot to shoot soccer.
Leave some room in front of your subjects, whether you crop the photo or not. It makes the photo a bit more dynamic and keeps from leading the viewer's eye out of the photo to soon. We all tend to look where someone else is looking, even if it's just a photo.
The holy grail of sports photography is faces, emotion, and action.
#1 personifies all 3. With some room in front of him in the image he has room to follow through adding that little extra dynamic to the photo.
#2, wrong side. Makes a neat shot if done from the center field fence though. (I use 500 mm from there.)
#3. Having the D-lighting option turned on whould have helped this shot of the subjects being basically backlit and having hard shadows on their faces. Unfortunately the D-lighting function really slows down the write to the memory card speed.
I'd guess you know the player wearing #10.