What's new

First Timer at Maui C&C

IceEateer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Completely new to everything. New to this board. New to photography. My wife thought it would be a good idea if she bought a DSLR for our Maui wedding. Turns out I like the camera more than she did. C&C.

1. View from balcony.
1.jpg


2. Same view
2.jpg


3. Random stop in Hana
3.jpg


4. Wailua? Falls
4.jpg
 
I like my computer. I don't want it to die. Please don't post GIGANTIC COLOSSAL HUMONGOUS pictures that might kill it.
 
I like my computer. I don't want it to die. Please don't post GIGANTIC COLOSSAL HUMONGOUS pictures that might kill it.

*Fixed. You need more RAM.:lol:
 
White, doesn't the system within TPF make large files smaller and more easily viewable, anyway? For me it does.

Other than that, IceEateer, the place was so nice that you can't really go very wrong with any kind of photo, what with blue skies and blue seas, green, leafy trees and beaches so white... I've never been to Hawai'i nor to any such tropic place, and they invariably look a dream.

I particularly like that lone palmtree in the first.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom