What's new

First Timer C&C Please

Nesta

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time out with my hand-me-down Canon 10D. Ultra-Newbie... Appreciate some C&C.

1.
3433882694_d67503457b_o.jpg



2.
3433882290_76cb6f8bee_o.jpg



3.
3433073205_5964330c26_o.jpg
 
Not bad. I like the first two. The telephone pole right in the middle of the third one just bothers me though.
 
I got to write I like the 3rd one the best. I'm just getting started so I can't really help much but nice work.
 
I liked the 2nd one, It looks really good with the Focus & Zoom, how ever I think you could do better with Little colour touch, Still it is a good one. So cheers:thumbup:
 
Not bad. I like the first two. The telephone pole right in the middle of the third one just bothers me though.

I agree, and so does my wife. Here is a hastily modified version, not too noticeable if you had not seen the original I think...

3433116325_ae29df0a1a_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom