What's new

First two weeks with camera... C&C

Thank you!
I had another shot of the car at a lower angle, so I copied the adjustments over to it and cropped it a bit. Better?

Yes, better. I like that car as well.. sweet ride.

I also edited the same photo as above, but I kept it color and tired to brighten the subject. Consider using flash when the background is super bright. You can then adjust your aperture and flash power/compensation for the subject, and change the shutter speed to control the ambient light or background light.

McAyw.jpg

I really like this edit. Exactly what I had in mind.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom