First Wedding of 2012! Eric and Jessica

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
I finally made it up to the Professional Gallery! I had a bookmark for this site that would point me towards the other side of this forum, thus I never saw this sub-forum! I'm excited to look around here to see other great shots.

This was a great wedding! Very easygoing couple and a great location. I tried to do a little more creative lighting than I normally do to have a little fun, and I am happy with the results! I look forward to messing with it some more during my upcoming weddings! You can see more photos and read more on my blog.

As always, CC is welcomed!

Layout-1-XL.jpg

Layout-3-XL.jpg

Layout-2-XL.jpg

Invitation.jpg

Full-Dress-Hanging-XL.jpg

Bride-Opening-Doors-XL.jpg

Bride-Walking-BW-XL.jpg

Holding-Hands-L.jpg

Just-Married-L.jpg

Layout-7-XL.jpg

Layout-6-XL.jpg

Bride-Dad-L.jpg

Layout-5-XL.jpg

Rings-L.jpg

Garden-Kiss-XL.jpg

Arch-Kiss-X2.jpg

Exit-Dip-XL.jpg

Exit-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Very clean! Nice job!

Very nice over all. Maybe tone it down just a bit on the contrast. Some of these seem like the contrast is a bit heavy. They look good online but im wondering how well they would transfer to print.

I'm confused by the first pick. Is there some significance to the curtains?

Very nice over all. Maybe tone it down just a bit on the contrast. Some of these seem like the contrast is a bit heavy. They look good online but im wondering how well they would transfer to print.

I am with Joe on his C&C and I think the images have a lot of varied interests that some people miss when shooting and thinking about the overall flavor of the event.
I don't know if you intended the contrast to be as such, but you may get a muddied print in some cases with the darks blending into the lighter areas.

I'm confused by the first pick. Is there some significance to the curtains?

No significance. I like to include mood shots that will trigger unconscious memories in the minds of the couple, and the sun pouring in through these curtains gave a really nice warm feeling in the room where the bride was getting ready.

I am with Joe on his C&C and I think the images have a lot of varied interests that some people miss when shooting and thinking about the overall flavor of the event.
I don't know if you intended the contrast to be as such, but you may get a muddied print in some cases with the darks blending into the lighter areas.

thanks for the CC! i can see where you're coming from. i will see how the images look with the contrast dialed down a bit. i appreciate your ideas!

Nice shots. I like the expression on the brides face when she's dancing with her dad.

At the exit, what were those lights?

WOW!! Your work is beautiful! I've only been in the wedding photography business for a year and still have much to learn! Your work is a great inspiration. I love it. Thanks for sharing! :)

Theo?!! It's Jackie from SFA!! Small world.

Ps--- Love your work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back